SURVEY TECHNICIAN II
- Morgantown, WV
The Survey Technician II is an intermediate drafting and design office position. This individual should have experience preparing exhibits, plans and plats and processing incoming and outgoing data.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processes survey data for topographical, boundary, construction, civil, and geodetic surveys up to and including final plats and/or plan sheets
- Completes note reduction and data processing for the above mentioned surveys
- Demonstrates familiarity with Trimble GPS receivers and TSC3 Data Collectors
- Performs deed research, researches and acquires information on geodetic monumentation, and acquires right-of-way plans, easements, and other legal documents
- Associates Degree of certificate in surveying, drafting technology, or releated field or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum three years' experience in surveying, drafting, and/or computer aided design.
- Trimble Business Center, Carlson Survey, AutoCAD, Arc Explorer proficiency.
- Proficient technical skill including trigonometry and geometry.
- Successful passing of drug test and alcohol test.
If you are interested in joining a team that eagerly accepts challenges, develops solutions, and delivers results, then D&H is the right place for you!
*Dieffenbauch & Hritz, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.