- Morgantown, WV
The Instrument Operator is a mid-level survey position. This individual will have one year experience performing survey procedures and techniques for boundary, construction, topographical, and civil surveys utilizing GPS, conventional total station, and leveling.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Keep proper field notes and sketches for all work performed.
• Utilize Trimble GPS receivers, TSC3 Data Collectors, total station, levels, compasses, and tape measures.
• Read and understand plans, maps, plats and other drawings, as well as, perform deed research, research information on geodetic monumentation, and acquire right-of-way plans, easements, and other legal documents.
• Complete note reduction and data processing for the above mentioned surveys, trigonometry, geometry, and mathematics used in surveying.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) with courses in mathematics and/or surveying preferred.
- Minimum of one year experience in the surveying field.
- Valid Driver's License and clean driving record
- Successful passing of drug test and alcohol test.
If you are interested in joing a team that eagerly accepts challenges, develops solutions, and delivers results then D&H is the right place for you!
*Dieffenbauch & Hritz, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.