- Morgantown, WV
The Crew Chief will lead survey crews performing various survey operations such as: construction staking, geodetic surveys, boundary surveys, and topographic surveys.
The Crew Chief's primary duties and responsibilities will include:
• Lead survey crew members and meet deadlines by organizing, directing, and maintaining field crew productions
• Utilize Trimble GPS receivers, TSC3 Data Collectors, total station, levels, compasses and tape measures
• Keep proper field notes and sketches for all work performed.
• Communicate with supervisor on the progress of each assignment by verbal and written communications
• Complete note reduction and data processing for the above mentioned surveys, trigonometry, geometry, and mathematics used in surveying.
• Ensures survey crew adheres to safety procedures and uses all personal safety equipment provided or required.
• Acts as a liaison in the field for the Company and must maintain a positive relationship with clients, project superintendents, and property owners.
• High School diploma or equivalent, a degree in surveying or related field preferred
• Three years' experience as a Crew Chief
• Proficient with the use of conventional and GPS equipment and software, including Trimble, Leica and Nikon
• Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record
• Successful passing of drug test & alcohol test
If you are interested in joining a team that eagerly accepts challenges, develops solutions, and delivers results then D&H is the right place for you!
*Dieffenbauch & Hritz, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.