CIVIL ENGINEER (2-4 Year P.E.)
- Abingdon, VA
- Morgantown, WV
The Civil Engineer will assume responsibility for various engineering services
within the oil and gas industry.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist the project/client manager with projection, workload, schedules, etc.
• Perform and oversee all aspects of design (grading, roads, drainage, etc.)
• Ability to effectively and efficiently prepare project estimates and proposals
• Responsible for coordinating QA/QC review of construction documents and technical reports
• Ability to work alone or in a team setting
• This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
• Two to four years’ experience in the civil engineering,
• EIT preferred but not required
• License Professional Engineer. Licensed in WV, OH, PA, VA, or NC a plus.
• Proficient knowledge of CADD, Microsoft Office and Windows
• Microstation experience a plus
• Civil engineering technical proficiency in stormwater management, water quality control, erosion and sediment control, mass grading, utilities design, etc.
• Knowledge of stream/wetland resources and assessments
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to mult-task
• Environmental and or regulatory permitting experience a plus
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Strong organizational skills a must
• Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record
• Successful passing of drug test
• Oil and gas industry experience preferred
*Dieffenbauch & Hritz, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.